Fun fact: The Sagamore Yearbook is no longer in production. Southeast began the Sagamore in 1912 and in 1989 decided to no longer print a University yearbook.
History: Built in 1966, the building is named for H.O. Grauel, a former Southeast English professor, who is best remembered for starting the University’s journalism program. This charismatic man went on to do many influential things for the Sagamore Yearbook and the Capaha Arrow newspaper.
480 North Pacific
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701
View building on Google map
In this building